Rules of Using the Olympic Club Card
Valid from 27.11.23:
I GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. Olympic Casino Club Rewards Card is a personal card (hereinafter “Club Rewards Card”) issued to a private person by Olympic Entertainment Group AS, address: Pronksi 19 Tallinn, reg. code: 14437516, (hereinafter “Olympic Casino” or “Casino”) that enables its user to earn Rewards points (hereinafter “Rewards Points”) during gaming and receive benefits on provided products and services.
2. Club Rewards Card is valid in all Olympic Casino casinos in Estonia.
3. Information about Club Rewards Card tiers and valid benefits is available on homepage https://olympic-casino.ee/en/club-rewards
II TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR OBTAINING AND USING THE CLUB REWARDS CARD
4. In order to receive a Club Rewards Card, a person will fill out a corresponding application, after which a Club Rewards Card will be issued. Issuing the Club Rewards Card on the basis of a signed application is considered as conclusion of a contract.
5. The Club Rewards Card is the property of Olympic Casino and the right of use of it has been granted to the Club Rewards Card user (hereinafter “User”).
6. To receive Club Rewards Card benefits, the card must be presented together with an order.
7. The Club Rewards Card is a personal card and may not be given for use to other persons. Employee may ask the User’s ID document for identification. Olympic Casino has the right to close and confiscate the Club Rewards Card in the event of its misuse.
8. Olympic Casino must be immediately informed by calling +372 630 5537 or 1677 if the Club Rewards Card gets lost or stolen. The lost or stolen Club Rewards Card will then be closed.
9. To receive a new Club Rewards Card, the User must contact any of the Olympic Casinos. Fee for issuing a new Club Rewards Card is 1 euro.
10. Olympic Casino is not responsible for any damages caused to the User by actions performed with a Club Rewards Card that has been lost or stolen or that is otherwise no longer in the possession of the User.
11. Olympic Casino reserves the right not to issue a Club Rewards Card to the user without an obligation to ground such decision.
12. User may apply for closing of the Club Rewards Card at any time by submitting a respective written application to Olympic Casino.
13. Olympic Casino has the right to close the Club Rewards Card and annul the earned Rewards Points if:
a. The User has not used the Club Rewards Card for 12 consecutive months (unless agreed otherwise);
b. The Club Rewards Card has been used contrary to the present Terms and Conditions;
c. The User has violated the Gambling Law, the Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Prevention Act, the present Terms and Conditions, gaming- and House Rules of Olympic Casino or other rules and regulations set up by Olympic Casino.
14. Olympic Casino is not responsible for any damages caused to the User in connection with closing the Club Rewards Card except if and to the extent such exclusion of liability is not permitted by the applicable legislation.
III EARNING OF CLUB REWARDS CARD REWARDS POINTS
15. In order to earn Rewards Points, insert the Club Rewards Card into the card reader while playing the slot machine or present your Club Rewards Card to the Casino employee before the game starts at the gaming table.
16. The number of Rewards Points earned will be calculated on base of sum of bets made during the game and depends on the earning scheme applicable on the date of the activity.
17. Rewards Points exchange value is 100 Rewards Points = 1 euro.
18. Rewards Points can be used to pay for products and services and for participation in games and campaigns. Rewards Points balance of the User decreases by the used Rewards Points, unless specified otherwise by Olympic Casino.
19. Olympic Casino reserves the right to change the Rewards Point balance of the User if and in extent by which the balance has changed due to a system error, mistake, or fraudulent acts by the User.
20. Information about Rewards Points and the Rewards Tier Points (see below) balance of the User can be obtained in the User Lobby under My Club Rewards and in all Olympic Casinos.
21. Rewards Points remain valid for 12 months after the last use of the Club Rewards Card.
22. Rewards Points are User-specific and cannot be donated, sold, or otherwise transferred to other persons.
IV REWARDS TIER POINTS AND TIERS
23. The Rewards Tier Points determine the membership tier that the User can obtain by using the Club Rewards Card.
24. There are 5 membership tiers in the Club Rewards program which are as follows (lowest tier first):
25. If the User does not meet the requirements necessary for maintaining their Club Rewards Card tier, Olympic Casino has the right to bring the tier and the associated benefits applicable to the User into conformity with the tier the requirements of which the User has fulfilled. Additionally, Olympic Casino has the right to decide not to close the (higher tier) Club Rewards Card issued to the User earlier, but benefits are provided to the User only according to the tier the requirements of which the User has fulfilled.
26. The Gold and Diamond membership tiers are not subject to automatic upgrades. Users who have collected the required amount of points to obtain either Gold or Diamond tier are upgraded manually by the Casino’s sole discretion. Furthermore, Olympic Casino reserves the right to manually upgrade any User’s membership tier, based on the Casino’s sole discretion.
27. Please note that the Rewards Tier Points only determine the membership tier of the User and they are not redeemable nor transferable and cannot be used to place bets and to pay for products.
V CALCULATIONS ON COLLECTION OF REWARDS POINTS AND REWARDS TIER POINTS
28. The Rewards Points and the Rewards Tier Points are collected and calculated the same way by using the Club Rewards card. Please note that for Sports Betting, only Rewards Points can be collected. This means no Rewards Tier Points can be collected for Sports Betting.
29. The Rewards (Tier) Points are collected as follows:
- SLOTS – Stake €4 to get 1 point
- ELECTRONIC ROULETTE – Stake €8 to get 1 point
- Roulette – Stake €8 to get 1 point
- Russian poker – Stake €10 to get 1 point
- Blackjack – Stake €20 to get 1 point
- Baccarat – Stake €20 to get 1 point
- CASH GAME POKER – Every hour played on the table – 50 points
- SPORTS BETTING – Stake €2 to get 1 point for every sports bet with a 1.50 or higher coefficient
Example: If you play on slots with a stake of €0.35c per spin for 1 hour (600 spins) you will earn approximately 53 club Rewards points. Once you earn 50 1Club Rewards Points, you will be upgraded to our Bronze tier!
30. Below are the required points needed to collect to maintain the current tier or to be upgraded to a higher membership tier. Please note that the required amount of points must be collected within 6 months.
- BONUS – 0 TO 500 POINTS
- BRONZE – 501 TO 5,000 POINTS
- SILVER – 5,001 TO 50,000 POINTS
- GOLD+ VIP GOLD – 50,001+ POINTS
- DIAMOND – INVITATION ONLY
VI OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
31. Olympic Casino has the right to change the present Club Rewards Card Terms and Conditions by notifying the Users in advance for at least 14 calendar days via the Olympic Casino webpage https://olympic-casino.ee/en/rules-using-olympic-club-card and via the e-mail address submitted by the User. The User has the right to cancel the Club Rewards Card by submitting a respective application in case the User does not agree with the changes to the Terms and Conditions. If the User does not submit (within due time) an application for closing the Club Rewards Card by the time the changed Terms and Conditions become valid, it shall be deemed, that he/she agrees with the changes.
32. Legislation of the Republic of Estonia shall be applicable to the present Terms and Conditions of Olympic Casino Club Rewards Card. Any disputes arising from the Terms and Conditions of the Club Rewards Card shall be settled by negotiations; if a mutual agreement cannot be reached, the dispute shall be taken to a relevant court of the Republic of Estonia.
33. You can find information about the processing of personal data and the rights of customers in connection with the processing of personal data in the Olympic Casino casinos at the following address: https://olympic-casino.ee/en/processing-personal-data
Follow our latest news @ get the best offers
By submiting the form you agree to receive communications from Olympic Entertainment Group.