Processing of personal data
Information about the processing of personal data of customers
- The controller of personal data is Olympic Entertainment Group AS with its registered address Pronksi 19, 10124 Tallinn, Estonia, +3726671250, email@example.com.
- Company data protection officer is Aare Reinsalu (Pronksi 19, 10124 Tallinn Estonia, +372 667 1072, firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Customer has a right to obtain confirmation from the Company as to whether or not his/her personal data are being processed and to obtain access to his/her personal data.
- If personal data are not collected from the data subject, then he/she has the right to know the source of the personal data.
- Customer has a right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data.
- Customer has the right to withdraw his/her consent to personal data processing at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Customer has a right to obtain the erasure of his/her personal data.
- Customer has a right to obtain the restriction and objection of the processing of his/her personal data.
- Customer has a right to receive the personal data, which he/she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- For providing a service the Company can share customer data with other Olympic Entertainment Group companies.
- Customer has a right to lodge a complaint to the Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate by sending an application to email@example.com or visiting Väike-Ameerika 19, 10129 Tallinn, Estonia.
- Data processing details can be accessed at any gaming venues or at the company headquarters Pronksi 19, Tallinn.
Information about Processing Olympic Casino and OlyBet Customers’ Personal Data for Direct Marketing and Analytics Purposes
- The joint controllers of your personal data are OLYMPIC ENTERTAINMENT GROUP AS (registry code 14437516, address Pronksi tn 19, 10124 Tallinn, Estonia), who is the operator of Olympic Casino, and OB Holding 1 OÜ (registry code 14975047, address Pronksi tn 19, 10124 Tallinn, Estonia), who is the operator of OlyBet (together – we).
- We use the electronic contact details provided by you to send you information and special offers on the subjects chosen by you to promote the businesses of Olympic Casino and OlyBet. The legal basis for processing your personal data is your consent (Art 6(1)(a) of the GDPR).
- If you agree, the information and special offers will be personalised, i.e., sent to you based on our best understanding of your interests and behaviour. In making these offers, we may contact you based on, for example, your use of Olympic Casino and OlyBet services (e.g., if you prefer certain games in Olympic Casino, we may notify you if such games become available in OlyBet; if you have participated in certain events or offers before, offer them to you again; provide special offers to players who have staked a certain amount, etc.). The purpose is to know you better in order to incentivize you to use our services. In doing so, we use both profiling and automated decision-making. The automated decisions usually take place without human intervention. However, they do not bring about any legal effects to you or otherwise similarly significantly affect you. At worst, we may send you offers you are not interested in. The personalised offers may somewhat increase the addiction of compulsive gamblers; however, we have taken the necessary safeguards and never target any such player knowingly and strongly encourage responsible gaming. You have the right to obtain human intervention regarding the decision making, express your point of view regarding such decisions, and contest the decisions. The legal basis for processing your personal data is your consent (Art 6(1)(a) of the GDPR).
- We will process your personal data for the above-mentioned purposes until you withdraw your relevant consent(s), asking you to update your preferences from time to time.
- We also provide you information and special offers via phone or when you visit Olympic Casino or OlyBet. These offers are usually personalised, i.e., based on our best understanding of your interests and behaviour as explained above. The legal basis for processing your personal data is our legitimate interest to promote the businesses of Olympic Casino and OlyBet (Art 6(1)(f) of the GDPR). In such case, we have concluded that, considering the circumstances, our legitimate interest is not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection of personal data. You have the right to object at any time to such processing by contacting us on the contact details below. In such case, your personal data will no longer be processed for direct marketing purposes.
- We use the personal data you have provided us or that has been created based on your use of Olympic Casino and OlyBet services on an aggregated level for analytics, i.e., to understand our customers, their needs, and behaviour better in order to make better marketing and business decisions. For example, to understand which Olympic Casino games are popular and should also be available in OlyBet to increase its use; in which order the games should be listed to increase their popularity; which OlyBet sports events are popular and should be streamed in Olympic Casino; what are the characteristics of customers who are active either only or both online and offline; etc. Although such analytics may initially be based on some of your personal data, the data is aggregated, and no personal data is used in any reports. The legal basis for processing your personal data is our legitimate interest to make better marketing and business decisions and to promote the businesses of Olympic Casino and OlyBet (Art 6(1)(f) of the GDPR). In such case, we have concluded that, considering the circumstances, our legitimate interest is not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection of personal data. You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your situation, at any time to such processing by contacting us on the contact details below. In that case, we will no longer process your personal data for analytics purposes unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms.
- We will process your personal data for the above-mentioned purposes until you object to it and we do not have the right to continue processing or until you have an active agreement with either of us.
- You have all the rights of a data subject under the GDPR, including the following:
- The right to withdraw consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- The right to obtain confirmation as to whether personal data concerning you are being processed and a copy of those data.
- The right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you, including to have incomplete personal data completed.
- The right to obtain the erasure of your personal data.
- The right to obtain restriction of processing.
- The right to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from us.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in the EU Member State of your habitual residence, place of work, or the Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate (www.aki.ee).
Note that not all rights listed above are absolute and may be restricted for purposes allowed under the GDPR. You can exercise some of your rights by visiting Olympic Casino reception or by logging into your OlyBet account or, in any case, by contacting us on the contact details below.
- Contact details for inquiries: Data Protection Officer Aare Reinsalu firstname.lastname@example.org and Markus Malm email@example.com.
Charming Las Vegas will open its doors to you right here in Estonia!